Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Power of a Testimony

AHH I AM SO SORRY FRIENDS AND FAMIILY THERE WAS JUST A LOT OF EXCITING NEWS THIS WEEK AND I LOOKED DOWN AND BOOM OUT OF TIME. 

So i will just share a cool experience that I had this week with you all!

So my cute little comp says Hi to everyone, literally everyone and as we were walking past the evangelica church as it was getting out of a session, she decides to say hi to a man that I knew was the pastor. He started talking to us and started just bagging everything we hold true and especially how the Book of Mormon is all a lie and that there's no need for a prophet in this day and age. So in this very moment there were so many things I wanted to say to him. I wanted to show him scriptures and I wanted to debate all thte things that I held true. I just had so many good things to say that would have helped him really think about what he was saying was wrong and that he needed to change his mind. 

But then my cute angel companion just told him her testimony. She told him that she knew that the Book of Mormon was true and that Joseph Smith really was a prophet of God. She said it with her cute broken Spanish and the pastor's face changed just a little. He all of the sudden didn't want to talk any more or listen to us, but in that moment he felt the holy ghost testify of truth to his heart, I am sure of it. 

It's incredible what our testimony's can do. They just invite that spirit strong enough to testify of His truth.

Well soorrryyyy I am lousy. This day has been a lil nutzo!!!

Jsut know I love you and I love God even more!!!

Have a good one!!!!

Hermana Hilburn

Love these Hermana's



Gotta have a Completo When in Chile

Exercise your faith

This cute little Philipino's first Chilean rainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment