Monday, November 28, 2016

God sends BUNDLES OF BLESSINGS IN TALCA



WELL HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

So excited to send my love from Talca, because even though my head still hates me this week and the doctors don't know how to find my vein with out poking me 6 times. This week was still  so awesome because God gave me such a huge blessing this week. I don't have a ton of time so I just want to tell you about the amazing miracle I was able to see this week. 

So this week I got to do divisions in my old sector in Independencia, Talca because the Hermanas are in a white wash and don't know where anything is so they called the "Talca expert" to show them around the block. 

So not only did I get to see HERMANA PATTY  but she is going to church now!!!!! She is working with the bishop on things and is progressing so nicely towards her baptism.  

I also got to see another ma oslavia that we were working with that is also going to church now and super happy to be living the gospel. 

But the best thing was one night it was getting late and we ran out of plans so Hermana Steenblik asked me if there was anyone else that we could go visit befoe we went home. As soon as she said that a family popped into my head! Their names are Derna and Marco. I thought, nah.... they won't be ready to see us yet but then the thought came back and I was like, oh that  is the spirit and I can't fight with that. So we went to Derna and Marcos house and they opened the door so excited to see me and the other Hermna's. They let us in and told us that they had gone to chruch this last Sunday with their brother in law in Osorno. They had been looking for the number to call us but they couldn't find it and they told us they wanted to keep going to church. 
This was a family I had worked with while I was serving in this area that never wanted to progress or do their compromisos. They didn't want really anything to do with the church and they were happy living their lives with out it. It was so hard to let them go when I was here because I knew how special they were, but we felt like it wasn't their time yet. 

Then 6 months later I was able to find them again when it was their time. We taught them about the Book of Mormon, committed them to read it and go to church this Sunday..... AND THEY CAME. and HOW HAPPY I WAS TO HELP THEM DO SO.

I am just so EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WHO KNOWS WHAT'S BEST WAYYYYYY BETTTER THAN I DO.

Even though this was something SO small it meant the world to me because I am seeing that this work is just so much bigger than me and my companion. But that our loving Heavenly Father is really the master chess player placing us in the right places so we can help his children.

We also had interviews with president this week and talked about the new campaign the church is doing for CHRISTMAS ahhh it's going to be so incredible and I am more than happy to LIGHT THE WORLD WITH THIS AMAZING NEWS OF OUR SAVIORS BIRTH.

Have a great week fam and stay awesome!!!

Hermana Hilburn
The bread in Chile is way too Yummy


Christmas fun already


Horses!


P-day Fun


Always Putting on a show


Prettiest Countryside





No comments:

Post a Comment