Monday, March 13, 2017

So Beautiful and Amazing and Wow so Happy Days!

I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE TIME IS LIKE A THING BECAUSE I BLINK AND THEN THE WEEK IS OVER AND AHHH.

BUT THIS WEEK WAS JUST SO AWEOSME I CAN'T  EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU ALL OF THE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS WE SAW SERVING THE LORD

Monday-- funeral at our church. Sang and greeted people the whole day.

Tuesday--special training with president in San Fernando about teaching repentance. Wow I'm a sinner. He's such an incredible human. Hermana Hilburn -MIND BLOWN!

Wednesday--zone conference and service project

Thursday-- off to our other sector, totally lost all day then some lady contacted us and we went into her house and she wants tot be baptized and we were just OVERCOME WITH JOY! PANIHUE- MORE LIKE CITY OF GOLD. also the city of ghetto but that stories for after the mish.

Friday-- Intercambios with BBBBBBBBESAW so incrdible another one of our investigators told us she recieved an answer to be baptized and that she is reading and praying every single day OHH BLESSINGS. 

Saturday-- went to Pichi which is a beach town 2 hours from Santa Cruz to do another Capilla Abierta(Chapel Tour). and it was just SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND WOW SO HAPPY DAYS.

Sunday-- 2 NEW INVESTIGATORS WITH FECHAS IN PANIHUE -LITERALL WHAT IS LIFE.

Ahhh I just am a happy girl doing the Lords work. Changing lives but more than anything changing my own. This week I've been memorizing scriptures about the Savior and His love for us. One I just love with all my heart is 1 Nephi 10:6
 Wherefore, all mankind were in lost and in fallen state, and ever would be save they should rely on this Redeemer.

And aint that the truth!

So grateful for my Savior and for His gospel in my life. Grateful that becuase of Him I can change and have peace and joy. GOSPEL IS GOOD:)

LOVE YOU ALL

HERMANA HILBURN

No comments:

Post a Comment