Monday, April 4, 2016

One Happy Camper

WELL I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FEELING AS SPIRITUALLY HIGH AFTER THAT AMAZING CONFERENCE WE JUST HAD AND IF YOU ARENT. GO PARTAKE OF THOSE WORDS THAT OUR LOVELY PROPHET AND APOSTLES SPOKE BECAUSE YES, THEY ARE JUST THAT AWESOME.

Well I literally could spend my whole letter talking about conference because it was just so awesome but I won't and I'll leave it up to you all to listen to the good words for yourselves and enjoy the good words of the gospel. 

Holy cow I love this church, the gospel of Jesus Christ, our Savior, our prophet and BEING A MISIONARYYYYY HALLLLAAAA!
ahhhhhhh but really it's been a goody!! I'M JUST ONE HAPPY CAMPER!!

So this week was just great. No crazy things happened but it's just been good. One thing I learn every single day on the mission is the church is true and we have everything the Savior wants for us in this gospel. Yeah the people aren't perfect, but the wonderful teachings are!!! Especially the plan of salvation. This week was the week of the plan for me. We taught this lesson 4 different times and each time was just awesome sauce. Each time we taught this lesson it went so completely different than the last because the spirit was leading and guiding us the whole time!!I It was just so good.

So we taught our cute friend Yolli(who has down syndrome and cancer) and her mom a little more about the plan of salvation and how much our Father in Heaven loves each one of us. And let me just tell you all right now our Father in Heaven loves all of us, but holy cow does he love Yoli. This sweet girl is sent straight from Heaven and was put into a imperfect body. But we talked about how awesome it's going to be when we are all resurrected and chilling up in the Celestial Kingdom and how we are going to party it up. Actually it was mostly my comp saying this stuff because Yoli sometimes doesn't like me that much quote ¨"because I'm white" but it's okay because every time we visit her she always forgets this by the end of the visit and gives me a big hug and a kiss and tells me she loves me. So another reason the church is true: Yoli learns to love white people! GUUY'S I'M TELLING YOU ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN WE GOT THE LORD ON OUR SIDE.

Our other lesson with the plan of salvation was with Yolanda and she's awesome but just has a crapy daughter who doesn't like happiness (the gospel). Yolanda is aweosme and is searching for the truth but her dang daughter is getting in the way and getting her down. It's sad but we are praying real hard she'll come to church and see how awesome the gospel is. The other 2 other times we taught this beautiful lesson were just as awesome. I just love teaching the plan of salvation because we are just so blessed to have it. 

It terrifies me that people don't know they are able to live with their families forever. Like actuallly scares me people don't have that comfort of that knowledge. I am just so blessed and lucky and I love sharing it with all who willl listen. 

I especially love the perfect person in this plan, Jesus Christ. He is just the greatest part of the whole thing. He suffered for all of us to live and to be happy and we are able to do that through Him, who is perfect and who has made a perfect sacrfice. 

This week we had 2 noche de hogars con nuestras menos activas and we did this awesome activity where we talked about the hands of the Savior. He chose to have those permanent reminders in His hands, of the sacrifice he made for us, always and forever becaus he wants to remember us and he does!!!!

I love the quote from Garret G. Gong, "He knows all of the things we want no one else to know about us, and still loves us" THIS ROCKS HOLY COW. Our Savior and our Father in Heaven know everything about us and still call us back to them. We are welcomed at all times with open arms to receive the greatness of love they has for us. How lucky are we!

I am so grateful to be serving as a servant to my Savior who has done everything for me. Yeah it's hard but why wouldnt it be??? The atonement wasn't easy for the Savior. So I'm grateful for how hard the mission is and all that I'm learning. 

Well I love you all so much and I love my Savior. Ask me questions of things you want to know because I never know what to write about and then I just throw-up my testimony every week. But I'm sorry, that's what I love doing, because I love my Savior and I want to share with everyone.

So have a great week and go watch conference(lds.org) if you haven't because I'm telling you it's that good. 



Peace and blessings to all my beautiful people!

Hermana Hilburn
 
Hermana Hilburn with Yoli

Walking home from conference

Hermana Hilburn with her companion Hermana Peralta

No comments:

Post a Comment