Saturday, September 24, 2016

Chilean Independencia!

WELLLL THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO COMMENT ON ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE HOME FRONT SO I'M JUST GOING TO SAY ONE WORD.

FEEELIIIIICCCCIIIIDDDDAAADDDEEESSSS AAAAA TOOOODDDDOOOOOSSSSS.
AHHHH IF YOU THINK YOUR WEEK WAS GOOD JUST TAKE A GOOD LISTEN OF MINE.
WE PUT A FECHA BAUTISMAL WITH LORETO, the spouse of Roldofo. It has been seriously such a miracle working with this lady. When we first met her she literally didn't want a thing at all to do with the church and now she wants to quit smoking and be baptized. Wow! God is seriously working so hard to have this family be a forever family. I am so extremely grateful to be a part of this whole experience. Ahhh I could cry. I know she will get baptized and I do not know for sure if I'm going to be here when it happens but it doesn't even matter for one second because I'm so happy either way.

Also this week we had a special conference with an area seventy, Elder Packer. It was seriously one of the most powerful reunions ever. Seriously insane. The mane focus of the conferencia was get up and get to work, take the step and just do it. I literally had such a strong desire to stand up and yell, "do it! like Shia LaBeouf", and run out of that place and invite everyone to be baptized. It was such a powerful meeting, the spirit was so strong and it was so insanely fun to see all my favorite hermanas. Han Christensen, Hna Jansack and all of my homies from the ccm. aahhhhhh such a great week seriously.

Then this weekend was the Independence day in Chile and man do these Chileans know how to party. There was literally not a person in the street both Saturday, Sunday and Monday because all were hung over in their houses being so insanely of the world. So we had to stay in and do nothing in the house. But we had a ward party Saturday and a nice luncheon with some members Sunday.
So it was a nuts week and super awesome. I feel so insanely blessed to be here. Sometimes when I have too much time to think like this weekend I'm like dang, wonder what the fams doing with that cute sobrino(nephew) of mine, but then I get a little slap in the mind telling me that it's all good because I'm exactly where God needs me.

I love my Father in Heaven who has blessed me so insanely much in my life. I'm so grateful for the experiences I've had here in Chile. I'm so grateful for these people who have truly blessed and changed my life for the better.

Hope you have a great week friends and family and always remeber that GOD IS SO SO GOOD AND HE LOVES YOU!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

HNA HILBURN
So happy to see Hermana Janzick

So many wonderful Hermana's


Happy reunion with another favorite and first companion while in the CCM, Hermana Christensen

Some very fun Independencia celebrations!

Special dresses for the big celebration!

Almost like twins:)

Hermana Hilburn has to throw in a funny pose

Beautiful Chilean little girl



A little flour on their faces

Sunday dinner at a member's home





No comments:

Post a Comment