Monday, September 12, 2016

Loving All the Miracles

Wellll how do ya all do!!!!? What a week of CRAZZZZYYYNNEEESSSS!

OKAY. JUST WANT TO START OUT WITH, WE ALL KNEW IT WAS COMING SOONER OR LATER....
HERMANA HILBURN VS DOG AND DOG WINS.

Yes that's right. I got bit by a nasty Chilean devil dog.  Well actually it was a clean nice house German Shepherd that got a little too excited when I was talking English to him. But don't worry I'm such homies with the  mission nurse that she said I didn't need to get the rabies shot and I was going to be okay. But we all knew it was going to happen sooner or later.. haha

But this week was so so great. I got treated and got to do divisions in my old sector in Independencia and I got to see all the people that stole my heart. Like Hermana Patty and Cristian and Marlen and all those lovely people. I know |God loves me so so much because he let me see all the people that I got to help.Great news on Patty and Cristian.. they are going to church and Cristian is recieving the lessons!!!! The missionaries put a fecha bautismal con el and he said he was going to pray about it so MIRACLES DO EXIST.

OH AND SPEAKING OF OTHER MIRACLES. WE INVITED LORETO TO BE BAPTISED AND SHE SAID YES. She said she feels like this is what God wants her to do and that she just needs to pray to make sure. We were both so happy and bawling and didn't want to leave her house. THen wer realized how late we were to our English class that I was teaching and hurried on our way. But don't worry we made it in time to find we had...3 students. But hey we still got to teach them a little bit about the celestial lang..;)

Then Saturday night at about 9:50 I got a call from the bishop asking if I could give a talk this week. Oh yes, the next day. But I was so excited because I was going to write a talk especially for Loreto. So even though I had only 45 minutes to write this talk before bed I did it. I wrote the talk on conversion and prayed all night that I would have the words Loreto needed to really know for herself that this was the true church and that the blessings she would recieve were far more great than the friendships she would have in the church.

And what do you know LORETO SHOWS UP AT CHURCH AND LISTENED, FELT THE SPIRIT AND EVEN CRIED A LI'L.

Ahhhhhhhh the church is so true. Even though I was super nervous to give the talk I loved the opportunity to give a talk for someone else. It was the first time that I had given a talk and really hoped for the words to say to help someone else.

It was a great week. We have truly been working so hard to help God's children here in Piducco. I can't even begin to count all of the many blessings I've recieved on the mission. It has literally been the hardest thing I've ever done. But I will never forget the lessons I've learned, the testimony that's grown within me and the true joy I've felt through serving God's children here in Talca Chile.

I just wanna let you all know that I know that this really is the true church. I know with everything that's within me. If I deny it now I'm going straight to outer darkness because I really do know that this is Christ's church restored on the earth.

I know He loves us so dang much and all the happiness He wants to offer us is just sitting like a fruit on a plate right in front of our faces. SO EAT THAT FRUIT AND HAVE THAT HAPPINESS.

Church is true homies and helpers:)

If you don't know. Pray.... Duh..... :)

Hermana Hilburn
Hermana Cook and Hermana Hilburn


Hermana Hilburn's Mama in Piducco


It's starting to get HOT in CHILE

No comments:

Post a Comment