Monday, February 13, 2017

One Happy Missionary

I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW INCREDIBLE IT IS TO BE TEACHING AND PREACHING WIHT MY SOUL SISTER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Seriously it was an incredible week. I have no idea why Heavenly Father loves us so much to put us together again but I really think it's because it's our time to shine and help as many people as possible. 
AND THAT'S WHAT WE JUST DID.

All I can say is it is incredible to be here with Hermana Christensen becuase it has really showed me how much we have changed and how much the atonement has worked in our lives to be the people that our Father in Heaven needs of us. Literally have never been so happy to be serving the Lord.

This week has been incredible! I'm so sorry this is going to be a short one but just know I'm so so happy and I'm sorry there is no Photos this week because my camera died and my charger is broken so I can only charge it in the siber. BUT I'M A HAPPY MISSIONARY WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND WE ARE JUST KILLING IT UP. OKAY HAVE A GREAT WEEK DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT WRITING A LOT.

BUT THE GOSPEL IS TRUE AND WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE IT. THIS IS THE ONYL WAY TO TRUE JOY. I KNOW IT BECUASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY WHOLE LIFE THAN TO ONLY FOCUS ON SERVING THE GOD I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART. AH

WELL I'm just happy and so so grateful. Truly am:)

Love you all 

Hermana Hilburn

No comments:

Post a Comment