Thursday, April 20, 2017

Loving Our Investigators

Easter fun!

Winter in Chile :(


Beautiful Sunrise



OKAY I LOVE IT HERE IN CHILE AND IT WAS JUST SUCH AN AMAZINGLY FAST GREAT WEEK!!

So this week was a lot of work. In and out of appointments and running here and there and it's just been INCREDIBLE becuase we found a new lady and put a baptismal date with her and she's incredible and I just love PATTTYYYY!!!!!

So I think every missonary can attest that as a missionary WE JUST LOVE OUR INVESTIGATORS. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE PROGRESSING AND ARE AWESOME- hahahha so I also learned a lot about LIFE AND LIFE LESSONS WITH THIS WOMAN SO I LOVE HER EVERMORE.

So first life lesson I learned with Patty was that GOD KNOWS BEST EVEN WHEN WE THINK WE KNOW BETTER. In our lesson with Patty this week EVERYTHING WENT WRONG. Our video didn't work and I was starting to get worried. I was like well, "fetch we are really screwing up now" but then after the TV broke, I fell off the chair and her dog kept barking, we were then able to find the perfect moment after 30 min of trying to bring the spirit in and teach the restoration. At the end of the lesson she says, "OHH SO THAT'S WHY HE'S IMPORTANT, BECUASE HE BROUGHT ALL THE TEACHINGS BACK TO ITS PERFECT FORM. It was so cool, like she understood perfectly! Then we were able to invite her to baptism and she said, YES! EVEN IF I HAVE TO DO IT IN SECRET. Oh how grateful I was that we kept going and working to teach her this lesson even after we had a hard start. I love Heavenly Father and His timing and that if I wait just a little bit longer and be patient He is always there and always has my back. 

I just am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for the peace that each and everyone of us can recieve when we follow His perfect plan. I have truly felt His peace and joy in my life serving His children here in Chile. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!!

Hermana Hilburn

No comments:

Post a Comment