Monday, April 24, 2017

So Grateful for this Gospel

WELL the weeks are seriously just flying by I can't even begin to believe all that is going on and everything is moving so fast. But it has been a week of growth and I am just ever so grateful for the spirit and for the gospel in my life.

This week we had a special reunion with president and the assistants and we talked about the restoration and how INCREDIBLE AND TRUE IT IS. We learned so much.

But I just want you to know that the church really is true. That even though we fault faith sometimes, we are weak and we don't always know what to do it is true and our Savior really did suffer for our sins and our infirmities. He knows everything and he's the only one who can really help us. I know this through the power of the holy ghost and I konw he can really heal us. He has healed me and He has been with me every step of the way. I love my Savior with all my heart and that is why I will serve Him till the day I die. He is my Savior and redemer and I can't wait for the day I see Him face to face. 

Keep strong, do the little things and stay true to yourself and to God!


Hermana Hilburn


Happy Hermana's
Lovely Chilean's
Chile Is Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment