Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Saying Goodbye to Santa Cruzzzz....

Well you heard it! Transfers are in and I'm out! My heart BREAKS JUST A L'IL BIT, but "I will goooo where you want me to go!!! And the new place is.....

GRANEROS RANCAGUA!!
A cute little branch on the outskirts of Rancagua. I will be serving there as a trainer and not sister training leader!!!

AND I'M SO EXCITED. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve my companion and all the good ole Chileans. Man I just love the mission and for the incredible people God has put in my path to help me grow and learn and for me to help them grow and learn. What a blessing it is!!!

Sorry this is going to be a short one but so much on the mind. So many things happened and I left my journal at home. BUT just know I'm a happy helper who is just grateful for the Lords peace in my life. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for the devine love and joy our father can give us and also for the strength He gives me in every moment of weakness. I know that He has been by my side every step I've taken here in Chile. 

I love you all and I'm grateful for the love and support that I receive. I hope all is going well and there will be MORE NEWS  NEXT WEEK FROM THE NEW SECTOR WITH MY NEW COMPI AND ALL. BUT HERE' S A MILLION PICS SO I HOPE THAT THAT MAKES IT UP TO YOU ALL. 

I Love you all!

Hermana Hilburn


A Little Beach Time for our last p-day together



Many happy and sad goodbyes this week




The Cool District

So many Lovely Chileans from Santa Cruz


There was an earth quake in Chile..So we needed to get stocked up on water


Really going to miss this awesome comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment